Sunday, August 3, 2008

Letter: Fayette King

Dear Baby,

Your Pa rec'd your letter and postcard and was tickled 2 death. I asked the Dr. what I should tell you for him and he said to tell you he sent his sweetest smiles boxed up. Daddy says you can head the procession when you come again. Stuart Holdredge wrote like this to the Dr. It beats all how you get all the nice girls up with you. Let me know when she comes again and I will come up. This may not be the exact wording but it has the meaning. Ha Ha. Say what a good time you had with your Pa. Try it again soon. My what a lot of germs is marching around here. I have to let my feet hang out the window to make room. Our new paper is nearly all on. Your Pa has been sick in bed since you left. Had awful pains in my head but are better now.

Now Baby be good and write Pa soon.

Lovingly,
Your Dear Pa

900000000 kisses with love

No comments: